Demys’ robust nameserver provision provides world-class connectivity for high dependency domains and has many advantages:
- Internal resources can be released from the full-time burden of managing domain name servers
- Technical changes can be made promptly with an audit trail
- Domain name owners have greater control over all technical aspects of their domains; including “time to live” settings
- Independence of DNS services from web hosting, ISP or other IT services allows clients the freedom and flexibility to select alternative suppliers without the complication of altering the DNS provision
- Centralised management offers a single point of contact for all DNS changes, updates and billing.
Demys’ specialist nameserver service includes a robust set-up featuring:
- Anti-DDoS provision
- Nameservers in different IP blocks
- Connectivity for all nameservers available from multiple ISPs located throughout the world
- Separate domains for the nameservers in different top levels, provided by two independent organisations
- A dedicated, secure, password protected DNS Management panel
- An average up time of over 99% each which equates to 100% DNS up time across all machines.